Monday, December 3, 2012

Nails of the Day: Nude Shimmery French Manicure (Inspired by Shay Mitchell)

The moment I saw Shay Mitchell's shimmery, nude french manicure I knew I had to try it for myself! Below are the products I used and instructions to achieve this look.
Shay's Nails
My Finished Product
Essie's Beyond Cozy and Sand Tropez
How To- After allowing 3 coats of Sand Tropez to dry, apply 2 coats of Beyond Cozy with a light hand along the curve of each nail. If you find it difficult to get this neat enough (especially when using your non-dominant hand) reinforcers applied to dry nails make for an excellent guide.

Last Valentine's Day I made a Youtube video demonstrating this technique.


UPDATE!: I tweeted this post to Shay on twitter and she actually responded! I was soo excited, it made my day! Thanks Shay!





No comments:

Post a Comment