Thursday, December 13, 2012

My Cozy Winter Style!

I had my final classes of the semester today! 2 more exams to go and I will officially be on Winter break! I can't wait to film tons of videos over the break but first heres a quick video on my everyday cozy winter outfits.


Nothing makes me happier in the winter time than cuddling up in my ginormously oversized blanket and lounging around the house watching tv and drinking hot tea or cocoa. I love taking that feeling with me throughout my day, even when I can't be home, by wearing really cozy knits. Plus, since winter is prime layering season, it gives you the perfect opportunity to wear as many of your cute items as possible!


Here's a few more knits I'm craving right now! (wink wink xmas is only 12 days awayy..)
Free People Always A Dream Cardigan (hey, a girl can dream!)


Shopping Information for the Outfits in the Video

Outfit #1
Sweater and Scarf- Forever 21
Leggings- VS Pink
Boots- DolceVita (TJ Maxx half off!)
Necklace- Lucky Brand
Rings- Brandy Melville

Outfit #2
Bodycon- Free People
Sweater- Forever 21
Tights- H&M
Boots- PacSun
Bracelets from L to R- American Eagle, Stella and Dot, Alex and Ani
Ear Cuff- Aldo
Necklace- Forever 21

Outfit # 3
Shall- Free People
Shirt- Forever 21
Jeans- 7 For All Mankind
Wedges- Pac Sun
Circle Ring- Charming Charlie's

Nail polish is Essie's Over the Edge with OPI sparkly gold topcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment