Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Birthday Swag.

Hey pretty ladies! :)


My birthday was the 9th and I just wanted to share with you some of the presents I got!


My mom got me a foundation I've been wanting for awhile now, the Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage by Tarte. This is my first day using it, and I have to say, I absolutley love it so far. It's a bit thicker than the other foundations I've been using by MAC and Clinique, it really is clay-like. It has stayed all day and looks beautiful on. It covers up any imperfections with a smaller amount of product than I'd normally use. Plus I noticed there's over 50% more product in this than with my other foundations which is awesome. Click here to check it out!


My mom also got me a few gift cards, including one to Sephora. I really can't hold on to those too long... I feel like I need to spend it right away haha. I ended up purchasing a few Betsey Johnson nails products including the Nail Polish Strips. In this picture I'm wearing the Skulls pattern on a couple nails and "It's My Pink" on my other nails. I'm gonna be honest with you guys, I love the skull design but wasn't crazy about the application for the strips. They look super cute now that they are sticking just fine but the Sally Hanson strips I mentioned in a previous post are much easier to put on. Also, "It's My Pink" is a gorgeous bright pink but it's supposed to be infused with a Betsey Johnson scent, which I was excited about, but all I smell is regular nail polish. wah.

I've been wanting a black leather jacket with a hood for awhile now and have been eyeing one by OBEY for quite some time. So I was ecstatic when my boyfriend told me he ordered it for me! I can't wait for it to come in! I'll be sure to post a picture once it comes in but for now here's how it looks on Karmaloop. If you're tiny and can fit into an XXS Karmaloop is the way to go because its only about 60 bucks on their site! Instead of attempting to squeeze into that, Erich ordered mine from Zumiez. Thanks baby :) dilly!




UPDATE!! ok so my jacket finally came in the mail and I have to say... I LOVE it!! Its seriously the most perfect jacket I could have hoped for. It's surprisingly warm so it's the perfect piece for the weather we've been having lately and I know I'll still get a lot of use out of it for chilly summer nights. I recommend this 100%!!













Here's some random pictures from my birthday! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment