Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Nails of the Day: Red and Champagne Winter Nails

I'm totally obsessing over my new nail polishes! These are two of my favorites from Essie's Winter 2012 Collection.... The champagne polish on my ring fingers is Beyond Cozy and the gorgeous shimmery red is called Leading Lady. Both are SUPER shimmery and absolutely perfect for the upcoming season.

(I know my nails are a mess but I was just really excited!)

Also on my nails are the Kiss Full Cover Artificial Nails.. this was my first time applying fake nails in probably five years and they were super easy to use. These ones come in a pack of 100 so you're bound to find ones that'll fit your fingers. It's definitely a cool way to change up your nails especially if you're having a hard time growing out your nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment