Wednesday, May 9, 2012

AMAZING Karmaloop Deal!!!!

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that i've been working on a few new videos that wil be up shortly!!

Also i have some awesome news for all you online shopping addicts like me. I just became a street rep for one of my favorite online shops, Karmaloop! I want everyone to take advantage of this amazing deal! so basically all you have to do to save 20% off your orders with the website is to put in my Rep Code at the checkout. It's "Sara1991"!!!

Im so excited about this and encourage anyone and everyone to check out their awesome stuff. They have some of my favorite brands at AmAzInGgggg prices. I just ordered a bunch of things (which I'll share as soon as they arive!) including a Free People raincoat I've been wanting forever. On the free people website, in their stores and in my local Macy's the coat is $88, but on Karmaloop I purchased it for $30!!!!!

 Let me know what you buy and how much you save!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment