Friday, August 17, 2012

What I'm eyeing for fall...

After spending a tad too much money at the outlets while on vacation in Maine this past week stocking up on back to school clothes, I came home to 4 packages I had ordered and 4 more on the way. (Brandy Melville, Tobi, Nasty Gal, Urban Outfitters..etc) Needless to say, I have a little online shopping addicion (in addition to my"regular" shopping addiction.) I've already done one haul and am going to have another one filmed once all my packages come in. So, I'll share everything I've purchased  very soon.

The point of this little story is that I CANNOT buy anything else!!!! All I can do now is browse online for all of the things I would love to have this fall. Believe me it's been a tad painful. So just incase anyone who really really loves me wants to show me just how much, I wanted to share a few things I've been eying... yes I'm talking to you Erich Struna.

FP Studded Chucks
FP Fur Parka
Spiked Moto Crop Jacket
Spiked Litas

No comments:

Post a Comment